Tuesday, November 24, 2009

bwadalek

My analysis; Kaspar is beside himself with sheer delight - giddy with pleasure in partaking of his Spring ritual, and enjoying the satisfactory physical glee.


I don't feel confident with what I did with his right arm,
and the perspectives on his feet,
or the placement of his pupils.
the top of eye mask seems too crowded.
Is there enough negative space around the face? It's such a delicate balancing act.
And I Really didn't know what to do with his hands.
************************************************************

to me, this shot displays the moment he spots what he is looking for in the drawer. An excited Aha moment.

Probably not enough negative space between his toe and thumb.
And the eye doesn't seem quite alive enough...

3 comments:

ThomasHjorthaab said...

This one is funny:P

Thanks for your comment, I think accidentally erased it:S But yea it's probebly for a book. I'm writing first chapter of something that could turn out to be connected to the drawings.

cheers

JohnK said...

The pose is good.

The eye could be improved.

Push the pupil further forward so it is looking at the drawer. It's too big and eating up the white space of the eye.

Your pal,

John

patrick sevc said...

Thanks again! I knew I was doing something wrong with the eye. I guess I always liked the big Clampett pupils. I don't know why I didn't curve it around the structure of the eye.