Thursday, June 03, 2010

curriculum

Head: Lesson 1

Head: Lesson 1

Head: Lesson 1

Head: Lesson 1


Squash & stretch: Lesson 2

Squash & stretch: Lesson 2

Squash & stretch: Lesson 2

Squash & stretch: Lesson 2

Squash & stretch: Lesson 2


Checking your drawins: Lesson 3

Checking your drawins: Lesson 3


2-legged characters: Lesson 4

2-legged characters: Lesson 4


Line of action: Lesson 5

Line of action: Lesson 5


hands: Lesson 5a

hands: Lesson 5a


Generic: Lesson 7

Construction/Clear silhouettes: Lesson 7


3 comments:

Roberto Severino said...

This kinda makes me feel guilty for some reason. I've done most of the main curriculum lessons, but I've never really posted all of them on my blog. There were some I did on tracing paper, but I don't know where those went (my mom is always moving stuff). Oh well, regardless, I learned a lot. Seems like you did too.

Roberto Severino said...

And just wondering, how could I be a part of that Cartoon Fundamentals blog? I'm kinda interested.

patrick sevc said...

email me at lololark@yahoo.com and I can make you a member.