


I shoulda used thicker lines for the heads
I was inspired by the approach taken in the great but obscure "The new adventrues of Mighty Mouse" from the late '80's, which I love. I'm enamored with the wild, charasmatic spontaneous expressions and poses. And of course the hilarious, seemingly-random plot lines. I wish they'd put them out on dvd!

5 comments:
Insane! I love it!
I like the face in the top right the best. Thanks for the new Mighty Mouse, too.
That's a cool idea, and great exercise. I love those eggmen caricatures. The right one on the second row is my favorite. Nice distortions on all of them.
And John K./Bakshi Mighty Mouse rules! That was the first John K. cartoon I've ever seen (14 years ago on German TV), and I immediately noticed within first minutes there's something "wrong" and very special about it :)
Yes, this show should be on DVD, as soon as possible!
Very appealing drawings. I like that your sense of distortion still holds the construction ideals we've been studying.
-David
hey thanks guys - It's a lot of fun!
Post a Comment